Notre Avenir est dans l'Histoire

Toutes vos questions et les petits tracas concernant Maoré yatru

Date
Par
Sujet

JOINING THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TODAY

TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank DR ODUCKAYAMUD who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty, the standard of living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat was a problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous man by name DR ODUCKAYAMUD who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into the world of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members will be given a certain reward of $100,000 USD cash on my initiation day, i was so happy. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days later i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I used just 200 dollar to get this beg amount of money and I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $800,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks DR ODUCKAYAMUD who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminate.YOU CAN COUNTACT HIM ON oduckayamud49@gmail.com or oduckayamud49@yahoo.com and also be a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger.his a life changer YOU CAN ALL REACH HIM ON WhatsApp number (+2347059232579)

Date
Par
Sujet

HOW I WON MY LOTTERY AND BECOME RICH

I have always wanted to be able to not live paycheck to paycheck or have any debt. I worked in accounting for about 20 years and was barely able to make ends meet. It seemed like any time I moved up in the company and received a RISE/PROMOTION, my living expenses would go up significantly and I was never able to get ahead... Then one day my best friend told me the truth about what he did when his wife left him. He had a love spell cast on her and she stopped the divorce proceedings and they got back together. When he told me this I asked who he used and he gave me the email address which is: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM and I immediately contacted him for help. I saw that they offered different kinds of money spells to help win the lottery. I was immediately intrigued. I have always felt like I was going to win the lottery someday. I had the jackpot lottery spell cast and awaited my win. I was told to play the lottery each week and I did what I was told. I played the lottery each week anyways, so it did not change anything. Within about two weeks it happened. I won $1000,000.00!! I could not believe it! It was more than enough money to retire right away, but I invested it well and it has allowed me to go down to part time work and will help me retire much earlier. I am eternally grateful for finding their email address: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM .... DR ODUCK AYAMUD IS VERY POWERFUL AND RELIABLE CONTACT HIM NOW: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM.....YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Date
Par
Sujet

LOAN FOR ALL PURPOSE $$$$$$$$

Hello,

Are You seeking of urgent loan? Have you be denied of a loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? Do you need financial assistance Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home, or Consolidate your debt and be debt free? Do you want to have a Business of your own and you need Financial Loan Help? Contact us for your fast reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%. We are willing to help you out, either Business or Personal Loans, with an affordable repayment plan.Contact Email: harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com

Date
Par
Sujet

financement

Bonjour,Je suis une particulière qui offre des prêts sans frais à l
international.
Disposant d'un capital qui servira à octroyer des prêts
entre particuliers à court et long terme allant de 1000 euros à 500.000
euros à toutes personnes sérieuses étant dans le réelle besoins,
le taux
 d'intérêt est de 2% l'an .
J'octroie des prêts Financier , Prêt immobilier
, Prêt à l'investissement,
Prêt automobile , Prêt personnel .
Je suis disponible à satisfaire mes
clients en une durée maximale de 3 Jours suivant la réception de votre
formulaire de demande.
Personne pas sérieux s'abstenir.
Adresse: nicolle025f@gmail.com

CORDIALEMENT

Date
Par
Sujet

AIDE ET DEDOMMAGEMENT AUX VICTIMES D'ARNAQUE

Attention aux arnaques sur internet, Je m’appelle Nathalie Brun , j’habite en France. J’ai été victime d’une arnaque sentimentale d'une somme de 38.000 € et j’ai contacté plusieurs organisme de sécurité en France comme la Police, la Gendarmerie et même la Police interpole en France mais aucun effort n’a été fait de leurs côtés, donc une amie qui a aussi été victime de ce genres d’escroquerie après avoir lui expliqué ma situation pour ce qui m’ai arrivé, elle m’a conseillé et m’a donné l’adresse E-mail d’un Colonel de Police d’un organisme Cyber anti-Criminalité à contacté pour trouver de solution à mon problème, chose que j’ai fait en me mettant en contacte avec cet Colonel de Police qui a réussi à mettre la main sur mes escrocs et finalement je suis soulagée et tous ces fonds que j’avais perdu m’ont été remboursés plus des frais de dédommagement et une lourde peine d’emprisonnement contre ces personnes de mauvaise foi. Pour cela, je vous donne l’E-mail de cet Colonel de Police et je vous invite tous, vous qui avez été victime de toute sorte d’arnaque en Cote d’Ivoire, au Bénin,Nigeria, ou plusieurs pays de l’Afrique, veuillez prendre contacte avec cet Colonel de police qui m’a aidé à récupérer mes sous des mains de ses bandes d’escrocs. L’adresse E-mail de cet Colonel de police qui m’a aidé pour cette affaire est :(rechercheanticybercriminalite@gmail.com ) 

Email : rechercheanticybercriminalite@gmail.com

Date
Par
Sujet

temoignage

Bonjour je suis Raymond Blanc je cherchais un prêt pour un projet de la fête de Noël pour les enfants et j'ai vu sur les sites une proposition de prêt sur Monsieur Alain Georges c'est de la que je l'ai contacter et j'ai eu mon prêt après une confiance absolue auprès de lui .

Pour vous besoins de prêt surtout en ces périodes de fête je vous conseille de le contacter a son adresse email puisque c'est ce que j'ai fait .

Voici son adresse email georgemanent@gmail.com

Date
Par
Sujet

Offre de prêt entre particulier sérieux et honnête

Bonjour à toutes personnes désirant obtenir un prêt mon objectif est de renforcer de manière significative la base économique de toutes personnes morales et physiques pratiquantes des Actionnaire et Opérateur financier vivant en France qui s'engage à vous aider financièrement quel que soit votre problème pourvu que vous soyez solvable. J’accorde mes crédits avec un TAEG (Taux annuel effectif Global) de 3 % et ma capacité de financement est comprise entre 5.000€ et 5.000.000€ sur 6 à 20 ans maximum selon la somme prêtée. C’est à vous de voir pour les mensualités, des conditions très simples et sans problème. Pourquoi attendre alors, Écrivez-moi je suis entièrement à votre disposition veuillez me confirmer votre demande en précisant le montant que vous souhaitez emprunter et la durée du remboursement à mon adresse courriel : elserericerwin@gmail.com au plus vite possible afin qu'on puisse vite donner une suite favorable à votre demande et vous satisfait.

NB : Mes prêts sont bien assurés pour une sécurité maximale pour tout renseignements vous pouvez nous contacter à tout moment par mail ou TEL : +33 7 56 95 32 12 soyez certain d'être satisfait(e) en 72 h.

Date
Par
Sujet

SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS

ATTENTION TO THE WHOLE WORLD:

Hello and blessed are you who found me. My name is DR ODUCK AYAMUD ( oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM ), and am here to help you change and transform your life in the most positive way possible. I use the power of white, black craft and Wicca and voodoo spell casting to help people just like you they get the love they want and the money they deserve.

My love spell offer amazing and quick results. Do you want to find your soulmate? Do you want to reunite with a past lover and make him or her love you again? Do you need to bind a troublemaker from causing problems in your relationship? With my spell casting service, I can cast a love spell on your behalf that will help all of your wishes and dreams come true. I also do other custom spells, such as money spells, job spells, friendship spells, and good luck spells.

You may have already tried the power of spells and prayers to get what you want. Although it is true that everyone has the ability to cast spells and perform magic, spell casting is like a muscle. Everyone has this 'muscle' but the more you use it, the stronger it gets, and the more things you are able to do with it. If you are not an experienced spell caster, your spell may not be as strong, and the results not as quick as you may desire. GET YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVE HERE AND BE FREE!!

Hello to people that want to be Great,

Note: This Spell casting do not have any effect on any one, But just to get your problem solve ok.
Get your problem solve in master...You can get the bellow problems solve here.

1. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long
time
2. Remove bad spells from homes, business
& customer attraction etc.
3. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
4. Remove the black pot that keeps on taking your money away
5. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
6. Eliminate in family fights
7. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
8. Stop your marriage or relationship from
breaking apart
9. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested
10. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
11. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
12. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
13. Ensure success in work and business
14. Mental illness & bewitched
15. Can’t sleep at night or walking at night
16. Recover stolen property and
whereabouts of people that hurt you.
17. Bring supernatural luck into your home
18. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, etc
19. GET YOUR SCAMMED MONEY BACK TO YOU AS HE CAN HELP YOU RECOVER YOUR LOST MONEY BACK BY DOING LOST MONEY RECOVERY SPELL FOR YOU.

I have over 20 years of spell casting experience, and i have successfully cast spells to help hundreds of people improve their love life, financial situation, and happiness.

I can help you, and I want to help you. Read through my words and CONTACT ME VIA: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM. AS MY POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL. CONTACT HIM AGAIN ON HIS EMAIL ADDRESS: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM..... YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Date
Par
Sujet

GREAT LOAN OFFER

Attention:

We at Harry Steven Loan Finance we offers loans at 2% interest rates to all our clients around the whole world, we are 100% guaranteed loan company that can deliver what we promise to our clients. With the track record that we have we can ensure you get the best of our service, we are proud to say that we help hundreds of thousands of people out that can't get help anywhere in the country, we can proudly say that we extended our business and it is as follows:

We do Business Finance (Business Loan) for up to $9,000,000.00 and Above
We do Consolidation Loan up to 5,000,000.00 even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do home loans even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do personal loans for up to $87,000.00 even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do Car finance even if you are blacklisted or under debt review
We do 2nd Bonds, Home Improvement and consolidation loans
We do Wedding Finance loan well as well.
We offer the above kinds of loans all at 2% interest

That’s why we are proud to say we are the best and the only company that can assist and will help you. I hope and believe that you will find us and our company and our work to your satisfaction. Have you being declined because of your credit history contact us today for your speedy loan Approval and transfer, You can Apply today irrespective of your location or race so far you meet our criteria, Contact us today via email: ( harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com )

Date
Par
Sujet

harrystevenloanfirm

Hello,

Are You seeking of urgent loan? Have you be denied of a loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? Do you need financial assistance Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home, or Consolidate your debt and be debt free? Do you want to have a Business of your own and you need Financial Loan Help? Contact us for your fast reliable loan at a low interest rate of 2%. We are willing to help you out, either Business or Personal Loans, with an affordable repayment plan.Contact Email: harrystevenloanfirm@yahoo.com OR harrystevenloanfirm@gmail.com

<< 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 >>

Rechercher dans le site

© Mayotte-histoire2011 Tous droits réservés.